Sport Clips Haircuts will host a grand opening celebration April 23 for its new Westminster location at 14315 Orchard Parkway. The new business will be one of the latest of the franchise’s more than 1,500 locations across the U.S. and Canada, and …
This item is available in full to subscribers.
If you're a print subscriber, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one.
Click here to see your options for becoming a subscriber.
If you made a voluntary contribution in 2022-2023 of $50 or more, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one at no additional charge. VIP Digital Access includes access to all websites and online content.
Sport Clips Haircuts will host a grand opening celebration April 23 for its new Westminster location at 14315 Orchard Parkway. The new business will be one of the latest of the franchise’s more than 1,500 locations across the U.S. and Canada, and the third for Westminster.
“There is tremendous growth in this area. Families are settling here, and they need haircuts,” said Ted Tseng, who owns the new Sport Clips with his wife, Heather. “We’re also proud to be creating jobs and fostering economic growth in this community.”
The new Sport Clips will offer:
• Haircut services, including the “MVP Experience” featuring a precision haircut, massaging shampoo, hot steamed towel treatment, and neck and shoulder massage.
• Stylists who specialize in hair care for men and boys and stay up-to-date on trends.
• Large, flat-screen televisions playing sports programming at each haircut station and in the lobby, along with reading materials.
• Affordable luxuries like special lighting and massaging chairs in the shampoo area.
• Haircut services without an appointment. Walk-ins are welcome.
Grand opening activities will include free haircuts for early guests; appearances by the Denver Outlaws lacrosse team dancer and the team’s mascot, Stix; appearances by the Denver Broncos cheerleaders; a prize wheel, raffle and best haircut contest; free lunch and more.
The new salon will be open from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday; from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturdays; and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sundays. For more information, visit www.sportclips.com/CO140.
Other items that may interest you
We have noticed you are using an ad blocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we receive from our advertisers helps make this site possible. We request you whitelist our site.