The Boulder School of Fine Art offers a complete program of classical art education with a unique focus on drawing and painting the human figure and portraiture from life in natural north light.
Raz Seri, graduate of the Florence Academy of Art, teaches the methods used by European and American art masters of the past to draw and paint the figure and portrait with life like form and depiction of light. Students are coached at their individual levels in ongoing monthly, 8 and 12 session classes that have been designed to train the eye to see and the hand to draw and paint with mastery and personal style.
All levels welcome • Classes now forming for April - June
Call or text Sharon at 303-819-5923 or email email@example.com to register
• Sundays 9:30-12:30 - Introduction to Classical Technique
• Sundays 1:30-4:30 - The Long Pose Figure
• Tuesdays 9:30-12:30 - Introduction to Classical Technique
• Tuesdays 9:30-12:30 - Classical Portraiture
• Tuesdays 1:30-4:30 - The Long Pose Figure
• Thursdays 5:30-7:30 - Sketching the Figure
• Saturdays 10:00-1:00 - Copying the Masters
• Saturdays 1:30-4:30 - Classical Portraiture
• Saturdays 1:30-4:30 - Introduction to Classical Technique
Other items that may interest you
We have noticed you are using an ad blocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we receive from our advertisers helps make this site possible. We request you whitelist our site.